Are you a registered nurse looking for a pathway to become a registered midwife?
The NSW Health MidStart program is available in MNCLHD.
The program offers:
- part time employment at Port Macquarie Base Hospital or Coffs Harbour Health Campus
- midwifery experience across antenatal, labour and birth, postnatal and special care nursery
- all practice based learning experience requirements for the Graduate Diploma of Midwifery
- February and July intakes
- support from a dedicated education team
- professional development opportunities and leave.
For further information, eligibility screen and recruitment timeframes, visit NSW Health MidStart
Who can I contact for further information?
District Midwife Manager Maternity & Paediatric Services
Mobile: 0457 330 008