Aboriginal Nursing and Midwifery Cadetship
MNCLHD offers the NSW health Aboriginal Nursing and Midwifery Cadetship program to provide support and assistance to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people currently studying or enrolling in an undergraduate nursing or midwifery degree at University.
- study allowance of $600 per fortnight whilst undertaking study for 40 weeks
- $500 per semester support allowance
- up to 12 weeks paid employment in a local public hospital or Justice Health facility
- support from an Aboriginal mentor, cadet coordinator and additional clinical support
- the potential for ongoing employment upon successful completion of your studies and the program.
For further information visit NSW Health Aboriginal cadetship
Who can I contact for further information?
Nurse Manager Career Development and Transitional Programs
Phone: 02 6691 1942
Mob: 0409 273 864