The Tresillian Coffs Harbour Family Care Centre, Tresillian Macksville Residential Service and Tresillian2U Mobile Service provide specialist early parenting support services for families with infants and children up to the age of three years, living across the mid north coast area.

We work in partnership with you to increase confidence, resolve concerns, provide guidance, education, practical support and advice.


Tresillian Coffs Harbour Family Care Centre provides individual consultations within the centre or your home (within a 30 minute drive of the centre) as well as follow-up telephone support.

If you find it’s difficult to attend the centre due to distance or other challenges, we can arrange a virtual consultation with a Tresillian nurse via video-link.

Tresillian’s Macksville Residential Service helps families needing a more intensive level of support in their parenting journey. Families live in at Tresillian for 4-nights, 5-days with meals and accommodation provided.

Partners are actively encouraged to participate during your stay. Group education is also offered on a variety of parenting topics.

  • For the parent and child, fees are covered by Medicare and/or by your private health insurance.
  • For partners, a boarding fee per night applies to cover meals and accommodation.

T2U mobile service provides individual consultations within the spacious purpose-built van visiting the towns of Bowraville, Macksville, Nambucca, Kempsey and Wauchope on a rotational schedule.

Parenting groups are offered at the centre and in local communities in the mid north coast. Please visit the Tresillian website – courses for parents page for more information and to register 

The T2U mobile service and the Coffs Harbour Family Care Centre assists families by providing support and education from a specialised team of child and family health nurses and aboriginal health workers with access to psychology/perinatal support. The team collaborates with other agencies who may be involved in your health care.

To obtain an appointment see your child and family health nurse, general practitioner or other health or community support provider for a referral.

They can make the referral via the online form. 


Top of page