Lactation clinics can help mothers and babies get off to a great start, find solutions when concerns arise and answer questions mothers often have about feeding their babies.
A lactation clinic can assist to:
- give you advice on breastfeeding from a qualified lactation consultant
- position and latch your baby
- prevent most breastfeeding concerns
- find solutions if breastfeeding is uncomfortable or not working well at first
- breastfeed a premature baby, or a baby with special needs
- feel confident that you can breastfeed for as long as you and your baby want.
29 Park Ave
Coffs Harbour NSW 2450