The Psychogeriatric Service is a specialist community service which provides comprehensive assessment, specialist advice and opinion, interim care coordination, education and support for eligible clients and carers.
- A person must be 65 years and over, or 50 years and over for Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander people.
- A person presenting with mild to moderate mental health issues as a result of the ageing process.
- A person presenting with moderate to severe behavioural and psychological symptoms associated with dementia (BPSD).
- A person with an established mental illness, who are not connected with mainstream mental health services, now experiencing complicating issues related to frailty and the ageing process leading to significant functional disability.
- A person experiencing cognitive impairment and associated mental health symptoms.
Services are provided via a GP referral.
345 Pacific Highway
Coffs Harbour NSW 2450
Port Macquarie NSW 2444