Phone 02 6656 7000
Fax 02 6656 7010
345 Pacific Highway
Coffs Harbour NSW 2450
The Mid North Coast Local Health District acknowledges that the wellbeing and safety of patients is enhanced by support from family, carers and close friends.
All MNCLHD facilities now have flexible visiting times based on individual patient needs. However, it is important that patients are able to have adequate rest, if you wish to visit between the hours of 8pm and 7am it would be appreciated if you consult with nursing staff prior to visiting.
Coffs Harbour Health Campus was built in 2001 and is the major referral hospital for the Coffs Network of the Mid North Coast Local Health District. It provides a broad range of specialist services to the residents of Coffs Harbour, Bellingen and Nambucca local government areas. With 292 beds, it provides the majority of specialist medical and surgical services for the Network.
Services include general medicine, surgery, day surgery, planned and emergency theatre service, coronary care (including coronary angiography unit), intensive care, obstetrics, paediatrics, 24-hour Emergency Department, oncology, palliative care, rehabilitation, stroke, acute renal dialysis, high dependency and mental health and an extensive range of outpatient clinics.
Allied health services, including occupational therapy, speech pathology, social work, physiotherapy, dietetics, radiology, pathology, and pharmacy, are an integral part of the organisation and contribute to the high level of patient care at Coffs Harbour Health Campus.
Coordinator Coffs Clinical Network/Coffs Harbour Health Campus General Manager
Dr Theresa Beswick
02 6656 7017
Coffs Clinical Network Manager Community & Allied Health
02 6656 7023
Coffs Harbour Health Campus recently completed a car park redevelopment to provide an extra 460 parking spaces for patients, visitors and staff. Parking at the Hospital is via an automatic parking system.
If you are just dropping off a patient to be admitted or to attend an appointment, please use one of the marked set down areas. These are located at the main hospital Entry A, the Family Care entrance – Entry B , the Medical and Therapeutic entrance – Entry C and Mental Health and Well-being – Entry D. Similarly, if you are collecting someone following their Hospital stay you may use a set down only area.
If you need to enter the car park through the boom gates, departure will be free of charge provided it is within 30 minutes. There is no need to validate your ticket inside the building before exit in this case. Emergency drop off is available for up to 1 hr directly outside Emergency department.
0 mins – 30 mins
30 mins – 1 hour
1 hour – 2 hours
2 hours – 24 hours
Weekly Pass (repeated entries within a 7-day period)
Parking Fees correct as at 17/08/2015.
How the System Works
Main Hospital Carpark:
- Enter the Hospital at the traffic lights from the Pacific Highway.
- Enter via a boom-gate past the main hospital entrance. Take a ticket.
- PLEASE TAKE YOUR TICKET WITH YOU – DO NOT LEAVE YOUR TICKET IN YOUR CAR.
- If you are parked longer than 30 minutes, before returning to your car, you need to pay for parking at one of the pay stations. They accept credit card, coins and notes, and will dispense change. Refer to the below map for pay station locations.
- Weekly parking passes can be purchased from the Care Park office in the main foyer during business hours.
- Payment can also be made by credit card ONLY at an exit boom gate.
- To leave the car park, insert your ticket into the slot at an exit boom gate station. If you have paid, the boom gate will rise. If paying by credit card here, follow the instructions on the machine.
Mid North Coast Cancer Institute Parking:
You may wish to access the car park at the southern end of the hospital if you attending the Mid North Coast Cancer Institute or Breast Screen. Do this via the new hospital access road off Phil Hawthorn Drive. Enter via the southern boom gate. You will need to take a ticket on entry.
The Mid North Coast Cancer Institute has dedicated patient parking and a patient drop off area at the entrance to the building.
For further details on our location and access, please find a printable version of our campus visitor map click here .
If you have any parking related questions or issues, please contact 02 6656 5432 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Shearwater Lodge is a community project of the Rotary Club of Coffs Harbour. Shearwater Lodge provides accommodation for patients and carers who are receiving treatment in the Coffs Harbour area. Bookings and enquiries regarding accommodation can be made by phoning 6656 7162 or 6656 7406 after hours.
Other services include
- Aboriginal Maternal Infant Health Strategy (AMIHS) read more »
- Acute to Aged Related Care Services (AARCS) read more »
- Aged Care Assessment Team (ACAT) read more »
- Aged Care Transitional Intervention Program (ACTIP) read more »
- Aquatic Physiotherapy (Hydrotherapy) read more »
- Audiometry Service read more »
- Brain Injury Rehabilitation Service read more »
- Cardiac Rehabilitation read more »
- Carer’s Program read more »
- Child and Family Nursing Service read more »
- Child, Adolescent and Family Counselling Service read more »
- Children’s (Paediatric) Unit read more »
- Chronic Care Coordinator read more »
- Chronic Care for Aboriginal People (CCAP) read more »
- Community Mental Health Services read more »
- Community Physiotherapy read more »
- Connecting Care in the Community Program read more »
- Continence Clinics read more »
- Dental Services read more »
- Diabetes Service read more »
- Drug and Alcohol Services read more »
- Early Childhood Immunisation read more »
- Falls Group read more »
- Generalist Community Nursing Service read more »
- Genetic Counselling Service read more »
- Harm Reduction – Needle and Syringe Program (NSP) read more »
- Heart Failure Program read more »
- HIV and Related Programs (HARP) read more »
- Hospital in the Home (CAPACS/HITH) read more »
- Inpatient Mental Health Services read more »
- Maternity Services read more »
- Mental Health Services read more »
- Mid North Coast Cancer Institute – Coffs Harbour read more »
- North Coast Mental Health Rehabilitation Unit (Coffs Harbour) read more »
- Nutrition & Dietetics Service read more »
- Occupational Therapy read more »
- Osteoarthritis Chronic Care Program (OACCP) read more »
- Paediatric Outpatient Physiotherapy read more »
- Palliative Care read more »
- Pathology read more »
- Podiatry Service read more »
- Post-Operative Total Hip or Total Knee Class read more »
- Psychogeriatric Team read more »
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program read more »
- Refugee Health read more »
- Rehabilitation read more »
- Renal Services read more »
- Respiratory / Asthma Education Service read more »
- Respiratory Liaison Program read more »
- Sexual Assault Services read more »
- Sexual Health read more »
- Social Work read more »
- Speech Pathology Service read more »
- Stomal Therapy Service read more »
- Tuberculosis (TB) Prevention and Control Program read more »
- Women’s Health read more »
- Wound Management Services read more »