Transition to REGIS
All ethics applications to NSW Health HRECs and site governance (SSA) applications are now processed through the Research Ethics and Governance Information System (REGIS).
For more information see resources links and contacts below.
- Access the REGIS webpage for FAQs
- Access to the REGIS webpage for training and resources
- Access to the REGIS webpage for quick reference guides
- Access to the REGIS webpage for news and events
For more information
Where to go for help
- MNCLHD Research Governance Officer or the MNCLHD Research Office for general enquires about using REGIS, what to include in your application, the application status (for Site Specific Forms only.
- The Ethics officer of the site where you plan to/did submit your ethics application for ethics-related questions.
- REGIS Help Desk for technical issues such as system issues or faults, account access issues, system advice. Call 1300 073 447 or email email@example.com. The help desk is open Monday to Friday from 7am to 7pm (excluding public holidays).