Phone 02 6561 2600
119 River Street
Kempsey NSW 2440
The Mid North Coast Local Health District acknowledges that the wellbeing and safety of patients is enhanced by support from family, carers and close friends.
All MNCLHD facilities now have flexible visiting times based on individual patient needs. However, it is important that patients are able to have adequate rest, if you wish to visit between the hours of 8pm and 7am it would be appreciated if you consult with nursing staff prior to visiting.
COVID-19 IMPORTANT VISITOR UPDATE CLICK HERE
The Kempsey District Hospital is a 81 bed level 3 facility with a level 4 Emergency department.
The Kempsey District Hospital provides a 24 hour Emergency Department (ED) and a range of specialist services including, high dependency, general medicine, surgical day procedures, obstetrics, drug and alcohol, mental health, renal dialysis and rehabilitation.
Additional services include physiotherapy, dietetics, social work, pharmacy, occupational therapy and Aboriginal health. Diagnostic services include onsite Pathology, CT Scans, Ultrasound and General X-Ray.
Other services include
- Aboriginal Maternal Infant Health Strategy (AMIHS) read more »
- Acute to Aged Related Care Services (AARCS) read more »
- Audiometry Service read more »
- Cardiac Rehabilitation read more »
- Child and Family Nursing Service read more »
- Child, Adolescent and Family Counselling Service read more »
- Chronic Care for Aboriginal People (CCAP) read more »
- Chronic Care Program read more »
- Community Mental Health Services read more »
- Continence Clinics read more »
- Dental Services read more »
- Diabetes Service read more »
- Drug and Alcohol Services read more »
- Early Childhood Immunisation read more »
- Generalist Community Nursing Service read more »
- Maternity Services read more »
- MNCLHD Carer Program read more »
- Needle and Syringe Program (NSP) read more »
- Nutrition & Dietetics Service read more »
- Occupational Therapy read more »
- Palliative Care read more »
- Pathology read more »
- Podiatry Service read more »
- Respiratory / Asthma Education Service read more »
- Sexual Assault Services read more »
- Sexual Health read more »
- Social Work read more »
- Speech Pathology Service read more »
- Stomal Therapy Service read more »
- Wound Management Services read more »