Phone 02 6692 7700
Fax 02 6692 7792
Dorrigo NSW 2453
The Mid North Coast Local Health District acknowledges that the wellbeing and safety of patients is enhanced by support from family, carers and close friends.
All MNCLHD facilities now have flexible visiting times based on individual patient needs. However, it is important that patients are able to have adequate rest, if you wish to visit between the hours of 8pm and 7am it would be appreciated if you consult with nursing staff prior to visiting.
COVID-19 IMPORTANT VISITOR UPDATE CLICK HERE
The Dorrigo Multi-Purpose Service (MPS) is a 27 bed facility.
Dorrigo MPS provides a range of flexible care options including a 24 hour emergency service, sub-acute general medicine, residential & respite aged care, community nursing services and Home Care packages. Additional services include physiotherapy, occupational therapy and other outreach allied health services.
Dorrigo Government Access Centre, an agency for Services NSW and Services Australia offers a wide range of services including driver licence renewals, vehicle registration renewals and transfers, aged and provisional driving tests, Centrelink access, NSW TrainLink, Births, Deaths and Marriages and Fisheries services.
Other services include
- Audiometry Service read more »
- Cardiac Rehabilitation read more »
- Child and Family Nursing Service read more »
- Child, Adolescent and Family Counselling Service read more »
- Chronic Care Coordinator read more »
- Chronic Care for Aboriginal People (CCAP) read more »
- Community Physiotherapy read more »
- Continence Clinics read more »
- Drug and Alcohol Services read more »
- Early Childhood Immunisation read more »
- Generalist Community Nursing Service read more »
- HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus) read more »
- MNCLHD Carer Program read more »
- Needle and Syringe Program (NSP) read more »
- Palliative Care read more »
- Podiatry Service read more »
- Sexual Assault Services read more »
- Stomal Therapy Service read more »
- Wound Management Services read more »