Phone 02 6692 7700
Fax 02 6692 7792
Dorrigo NSW 2453
The Mid North Coast Local Health District acknowledges that the wellbeing and safety of patients is enhanced by support from family, carers and close friends.
All MNCLHD facilities now have flexible visiting times based on individual patient needs. However, it is important that patients are able to have adequate rest, if you wish to visit between the hours of 8pm and 7am it would be appreciated if you consult with nursing staff prior to visiting.
Dorrigo Health Campus incorporating the Dorrigo Multipurpose Service and Dorrigo Community Health Centre, is a 27 bed facility with six inpatient beds for acute care , 21 flexible care places (14 high, 7 low care), and a role delineation level 2 emergency department.
Services Provided at Dorrigo Health Campus
Dorrigo Hospital provides a 24-hour service including Emergency, General Medicine, Aged and Nursing Home Care. A limited range of community and allied health services are also available.
Ambulatory care services are available to facilitate hospital care substitution and post discharge support for patients and carers on an outreach basis from Coffs Harbour Health Campus. Local General Practitioners provide medical cover for the ED and inpatient beds. There are some low risk minor general surgical procedures undertaken under local anaesthetic.
Onsite parking is not available
Onsite disabled parking available
Onsite street parking available
02 6692 7703
Coffs Clinical Network Coordinator
Dr Theresa Beswick
02 6656 7017
Other services include
- Aged Care Assessment Team (ACAT) read more »
- Audiometry Service read more »
- Cardiac Rehabilitation read more »
- Child and Family Nursing Service read more »
- Child, Adolescent and Family Counselling Service read more »
- Chronic Care Coordinator read more »
- Chronic Care for Aboriginal People (CCAP) read more »
- Community Physiotherapy read more »
- Continence Clinics read more »
- Drug and Alcohol Services read more »
- Early Childhood Immunisation read more »
- Generalist Community Nursing Service read more »
- HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus) read more »
- MNCLHD Carer Program read more »
- Needle and Syringe Program (NSP) read more »
- Palliative Care read more »
- Podiatry Service read more »
- Sexual Assault Services read more »
- Stomal Therapy Service read more »
- Wound Management Services read more »