Go4Fun seeking passionate leadersNov 22, 2022
Go4Fun is seeking applications from people passionate about improving the health of children and their families.
Go4Fun is a 10-week program, which runs once a week, for two hours after school, during the school term.
The program is seeking interested people, to join teams in the Coffs Harbour, Kempsey and Port Macquarie areas, to lead sessions.
Applicants should have the following qualities:
- A health background (e.g., Dietetics, Exercise Physiology, Physiotherapy, Social Work, Psychology, Nursing)
- Enjoy and have experience working with children and their families
- Have the ability to motivate, inspire and interact well with children and their parents/carers
- Have experience facilitating group education sessions with children and adults
- Flexible working hours required.
All leaders will be required to have a working with children check, evidence of COVID-19 double vaccination and will need a current NSW drivers’ licence. Comprehensive training will be provided.
If you would like more information, call Program Manager Tyan King on 6691 1895 or email firstname.lastname@example.org