The North Coast HIV and Related Programs (HARP) unit provides services across both the Mid North Coast and Northern NSW Local Health Districts covering the geographic area from Port Macquarie to Tweed Heads and west to Woodenbong and Dorrigo.
- Information, screening, testing, treatment and management and support
- Sexual health services
- HIV specialist services
- Hepatitis B & C specialist services
- Harm Reduction service – Needle Syringe Program (NSP)
- Aboriginal sexual health education
- Health Promotion, education and information
- Health management, referral and counselling services.
The priority populations for North Coast HARP services are:
- Aboriginal people
- Culturally and Linguistically Diverse (CALD) populations
- Men who have sex with men (MSM)
- People living with or affected by HIV (PLWH)
- People living with or affected by viral hepatitis (PLWVH)
- People with Sexually Transmitted Infections
- People who inject drugs
- Sex workers
- Young people.
Please click on the relevant program area for more information about these North Coast services:
- North Coast Public Health
- Viral Hepatitis – Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C
- HIV and AIDS
- Sexual Health
- Needle and Syringe Program
- Needle and Syringe Program – List of Locations.