The Get Healthy Service is a free, confidential telephone-based service which helps people make lifestyle changes regarding:
- Healthy eating
- Being physically active
- Achieving and maintaining a healthy weight.
The service runs for 6 months and delivers the coaching support and information you need to help reach your health goals.
As a coaching participant of the Get Healthy Service, you will:
- Have your own personal healthy coach
- Receive up to 10 free coaching calls
- Receive support to make changes over 6 months
- Receive an information booklet that provides you with information on what you need to do, and a coaching journal to write down your goals and actions
- Access to a website where you can download tools to keep track of your goals and help you keep an eye on your progress.
Your Get Healthy Coach will assist in:
- Developing personal health goals
- Creating action plans
- Maintaining motivation
- Identifying problem areas
- Creating solutions for successful lifestyle change.
Getting started is easy, simply phone 1300 806 258 or send an email with your contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org and a qualified health coach will call you back on the next business day.