To provide support and co-ordinated interventions for pregnant women with recent or current substance use issues to promote best health outcomes for mothers and babies.
Drugs in Pregnancy Clinician:
- Provides supportive counselling
- Referral to other specialist services as required e.g. Withdrawal Management Services, Psychologists, Residential Detoxification or Rehabilitation Services, General Practitioners, Antenatal Care, Child & Family Service support
- Advocates for the promotion of non-judgemental service provision supporting best health outcomes for mothers and babies
- provision of crisis intervention as required
- Maintains holistic provision of care.
Services available at these locations
Contact the Drug & Alcohol Intake line
Phone: 1300 662 263