The Cannabis Clinic provides confidential assessment, treatment and support for people concerned about their own cannabis use or that of their children or family. The clinics are staffed by qualified health professionals and supported by medical staff where required.
To book an appointment contact the Intake Line on 1300 662 263
- Assessment and counselling
- Withdrawal support and referral as required
- Co-consultation with mental health services as required for co-occurring mental health and drug & alcohol issues
- Education & Training provided for health professionals, teachers as well as tertiary students.
Who Can Use The Cannabis Clinic?
- Any person who is 16 years and over
- Under 16 years if accompanied by parent or guardian or nominated responsible adult with parental consent
- For those who wish to cease or reduce cannabis use
- For relapse prevention strategies
- For education and information regarding cannabis and related physical and mental health concerns
- For parents or relative with concerns for youth and their cannabis use
- Health & Welfare Professionals seeking support in working with cannabis users and referral processes for residential treatments in NSW.
Services available at these locations
Contact the Drug & Alcohol Intake line
Phone 1300 664 098