Adult Dental Services
Adult Dental Services are provided to all eligible adults. There is an emphasis on providing emergency care, however general dental care is also provided under The Priority Oral Health Program and Waitlist Management Policy.
- The Priority Oral Health Program (POHP) prioritises access to dental assessment and treatment based on medical and dental need as well as socio-economic and other risk factors.
- The POHP triage questionnaire assists dental services to prioritise patients for clinical assessment according to the urgency of their problem.
- The Priority Clinical Code allocated determines whether the person receives an appointment at this time or is placed onto a waiting list.
- Services provided include General Dental Care, Emergency Care and Specialist Referral.
Eligibility for Adults to access Oral Health Services
- Normally reside within the boundary of the Mid North Coast Local Health District, and;
- Be 18 years of age or older, and;
- Hold a current Medicare card, and;
- Hold a valid Australian Government Concession Card.
Services available at these locations
Coffs Harbour Health Campus
345 Pacific Highway
Coffs Harbour NSW 2450
Kempsey Dental Clinic
Kempsey Health Campus
Port Macquarie Community Health Campus