The Coronary Angiography Unit (CAU) at Coffs Harbour Health Campus offers an inpatient and outpatient service three days a week Tuesday’s through till Thursday’s.
The CAU conducted 1273 diagnostic coronary angiograms from July 2013 till June 2014 and 253 stents for the same time period.
The CAU consists of one cardiac catheterisation laboratory, a four bed recovery bay and four recliner chairs to recover patients.
Services provided by CAU include:
- Diagnostic Coronary Angiography
- Right Heart Studies (RHS)
- Fractional Flow Reserve (FFR)
- Intravascular ultra sound (IVUS)
- Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI)
- Transoesophageal Echocardiogram (TOE)
- TOE / Cardioversions
- Six minute walk tests.
Services available at these locations
Coffs Harbour Health Campus
345 Pacific Highway
Coffs Harbour NSW 2450
Phone 02 6656 5400