This needs to be scheduled with the Clinical Trial Staff.
To facilitate monitors from each trial being able to access the site for monitoring purposes, the following guidelines are recommended:
- Monitoring visits are restricted to 2 monitoring days per visit
- The next monitoring visit should be scheduled immediately after monitoring and made directly with the study coordinator
- The site needs to be notified if more than one monitor will be visiting
- Satisfactory notification if a meeting with the Principal Investigator is required
- The Study Coordinator will be available for resovling issues/queries at designated times during the day and this can be decided at the start of each visit
- Monitoring staff will be provided with a comprehensive orientation to the clinical trials area.