The Mid North Coast LHD covers the area from Red Rock in the north to Laurieton in the south to Ebor in the west. The LHD is divided into two clinical networks – Coffs Harbour, which extends south to Eungai, and Hastings Macleay extending from Eungai. A range of services are available across the LHD, and these include:
- Aged Care Assessment Team (ACAT) – providing assessment and approval for people wishing to seek access to Commonwealth funded Aged Care services, such as Residential Aged Care, Residential Respite Care, Transitional Aged Care and Commonwealth Home Care Packages
- Acute to Age Related Care Services (AARCS) – providing assessment for inpatients of local hospitals to access Residential Aged Care, Residential Respite Care or other aged care services
- Aged Services Emergency Team (ASET) – screening older people on their admission to Emergency Departments to ensure smooth passage through Emergency and appropriate care support
- Transitional Aged Care Program (TACP) – providing time limited restorative care to eligible older persons leaving hospital. ACAT assessment in hospital is required to access this service. The service can provide nursing, occupational therapy, social work, speech pathology, dietetics, physiotherapy, along with other community based supports to assist the client back to their usual level of function
- Podiatry Service
- Community Intake – Coffs Harbour offers a centralised Intake service for community health, generalist care, and Aged care through one contact point for persons needing to access service in the Coffs Harbour network
- Aged Care Transitional Intervention Program (ACTIP) which offers a short term service including nursing, physiotherapy, occupational therapy, and social work, to assist people to return to their normal level of function.