Jill WongDirector Integrated Care, Allied Health and Community Services (ICAHCS)
The Integrated Care, Allied Health and Community Services (ICAHCS) Directorate supports the strategic direction for Integrated Primary Care (including Bowraville GP Clinic), Leading Better Value Care, National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS), Prevention and Response to Violence Abuse and Neglect, Renal Services as well as delivering planning and service development functions.
Other services provided by the Directorate include:
- Cancer Services including the Mid North Coast Cancer Institute
- Integrated Child, Youth and Family Wellbeing
- Mid North Coast Brain Injury Rehabilitation, Rural Spinal Cord Injury and Parkinson’s Nursing Service
- Integrated Aged Care and Chronic Disease
- Specialist Palliative Care Service
- COVID Care in the Community.
The Director also supports:
- North Coast BreastScreening (Hosted by NNSWLHD)
- Patient Transport, Non Urgent Health Related Patient Transport and IPTAAS (which also supports NNSWLHD) and
- Strategic leadership for Allied Health across the District.