Phone 02 6580 8000
Fax 02 6580 8001
69 High Street
Wauchope NSW 2446
The Mid North Coast Local Health District acknowledges that the wellbeing and safety of patients is enhanced by support from family, carers and close friends.
All MNCLHD facilities now have flexible visiting times based on individual patient needs. However, it is important that patients are able to have adequate rest, if you wish to visit between the hours of 8pm and 7am it would be appreciated if you consult with nursing staff prior to visiting.
COVID-19 IMPORTANT VISITOR UPDATE CLICK HERE
The Wauchope District Memorial Hospital is a 26 bed level 3 facility.
Wauchope District Memorial Hospital provides a seven day per week Urgent Care Centre service between the hours of 8am and 6pm, and a range of specialist services, including day only surgery, palliative care, and rehabilitation.
Additional services include physiotherapy, occupational therapy, social work, pharmacy, and dietetics. Diagnostic services include Pathology and general X-Ray.
The Wauchope Health Campus consists of Wauchope District Memorial Hospital and Wauchope Community Health Centre. Wauchope Hospital provides a 24-hour, level 3 service.
Other services include
- Acute to Aged Related Care Services (AARCS) read more »
- Audiometry Service read more »
- Cardiac Rehabilitation read more »
- Child and Family Nursing Service read more »
- Child, Adolescent and Family Counselling Service read more »
- Chronic Care for Aboriginal People (CCAP) read more »
- Chronic Care Program read more »
- Continence Clinics read more »
- Diabetes Service read more »
- Drug and Alcohol Services read more »
- Early Childhood Immunisation read more »
- Generalist Community Nursing Service read more »
- MNCLHD Carer Program read more »
- Needle and Syringe Program (NSP) read more »
- Nutrition & Dietetics Service read more »
- Palliative Care read more »
- Podiatry Service read more »
- Rehabilitation read more »
- Respiratory / Asthma Education Service read more »
- Sexual Assault Services read more »
- Social Work read more »
- Speech Pathology Service read more »
- Stomal Therapy Service read more »
- Women’s Health and Wellbeing read more »
- Wound Management Services read more »