Phone 02 6598 3300
Fax 02 6598 3310
100 Darruya Road
North Macksville NSW 2447
The Mid North Coast Local Health District acknowledges that the wellbeing and safety of patients is enhanced by support from family, carers and close friends.
All MNCLHD facilities now have flexible visiting times based on individual patient needs. However, it is important that patients are able to have adequate rest, if you wish to visit between the hours of 8pm and 7am it would be appreciated if you consult with nursing staff prior to visiting.
COVID-19 IMPORTANT VISITOR UPDATE CLICK HERE
The Macksville District Hospital is a 42 bed level C2 facility.
Macksville District Hospital provides a 24 hour Emergency Department (ED) and a range of specialist services including – Emergency medicine, General medicine, General & Day Surgery/Perioperative Services, Obstetrics/Maternity and Tresillian services.
Additional services include – Community Services, Physiotherapy, Dietetics, Social work, Occupational therapy, Haematology Outreach Clinic and Aboriginal health.
Diagnostic services include Pathology and General X-Ray.
Other services include
- Aboriginal Maternal Infant Health Strategy (AMIHS) read more »
- Aged Care Transitional Intervention Program (ACTIP) read more »
- Audiometry Service read more »
- Cardiac Rehabilitation read more »
- Child and Family Nursing Service read more »
- Child, Adolescent and Family Counselling Service read more »
- Chronic Care Coordinator read more »
- Chronic Care for Aboriginal People (CCAP) read more »
- Continence Clinics read more »
- Drug and Alcohol Services read more »
- Early Childhood Immunisation read more »
- Generalist Community Nursing Service read more »
- MNCLHD Carer Program read more »
- Nutrition & Dietetics Service read more »
- Occupational Therapy read more »
- Palliative Care read more »
- Podiatry Service read more »
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program read more »
- Sexual Assault Services read more »
- Speech Pathology Service read more »
- Stomal Therapy Service read more »
- Women’s Health and Wellbeing read more »