Phone 02 6659 5800
Fax 02 6655 1838
Bellingen NSW 2454
The Mid North Coast Local Health District acknowledges that the wellbeing and safety of patients is enhanced by support from family, carers and close friends.
All MNCLHD facilities now have flexible visiting times based on individual patient needs. However, it is important that patients are able to have adequate rest, if you wish to visit between the hours of 8pm and 7am it would be appreciated if you consult with nursing staff prior to visiting.
Bellinger River District Hospital is a 36 bed acute facility providing medical services to residents of Bellingen Local Government Area.
Services Provided at Bellinger River District Hospital
Bellinger River District Hospital provides a 24 hour service. Medical services are provided by General Practitioners. Surgical Services are provided by specialist Surgeons and Anaesthetists contracted to the Health District.
Services provided include Emergency, General Medicine, Aged Care and Day Surgery. There are no staff medical officers on site. Bellingen Hospital forms part of the network of services across the Health District working closely with Coffs Harbour Health Campus and others as patient needs require.
- Onsite parking available
- Onsite accessible parking available
- Onsite street parking available.
Executive Officer/Director of Nursing
02 6568 0666
02 6659 5800
Aboriginal Health Liaison Officer
02 6656 7058
Other services include
- Aged Care Assessment Team (ACAT) read more »
- Aged Care Transitional Intervention Program (ACTIP) read more »
- Audiometry Service read more »
- Cardiac Rehabilitation read more »
- Carer’s Program read more »
- Child and Family Nursing Service read more »
- Child, Adolescent and Family Counselling Service read more »
- Chronic Care Coordinator read more »
- Chronic Care for Aboriginal People (CCAP) read more »
- Community Mental Health Services read more »
- Continence Clinics read more »
- Drug and Alcohol Services read more »
- Early Childhood Immunisation read more »
- Generalist Community Nursing Service read more »
- Harm Reduction – Needle and Syringe Program (NSP) read more »
- HIV and Related Programs (HARP) read more »
- Palliative Care read more »
- Podiatry Service read more »
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program read more »
- Sexual Assault Services read more »
- Stomal Therapy Service read more »
- Transitional Aged Care Program (TACP) read more »
- Women’s Health read more »
- Wound Management Services read more »