Phone 02 6659 5800
Fax 02 6659 5700
Bellingen NSW 2454
The Mid North Coast Local Health District acknowledges that the wellbeing and safety of patients is enhanced by support from family, carers and close friends.
All MNCLHD facilities now have flexible visiting times based on individual patient needs. However, it is important that patients are able to have adequate rest, if you wish to visit between the hours of 8pm and 7am it would be appreciated if you consult with nursing staff prior to visiting.
COVID-19 IMPORTANT VISITOR UPDATE CLICK HERE
The Bellinger River District Hospital is a 37 bed level D1 facility.
Bellinger River District Hospital provides a 24 hour Emergency Department (ED) and a range of specialist services, including emergency medicine, general medicine, day surgery and palliative care.
Additional services include General X-Ray, Physiotherapy, Dietetics, Social Work, Aged Care and Occupational Therapy.
Other services include
- Aged Care Transitional Intervention Program (ACTIP) read more »
- Audiometry Service read more »
- Cardiac Rehabilitation read more »
- Child and Family Nursing Service read more »
- Child, Adolescent and Family Counselling Service read more »
- Chronic Care Coordinator read more »
- Chronic Care for Aboriginal People (CCAP) read more »
- Community Mental Health Services read more »
- Continence Clinics read more »
- Drug and Alcohol Services read more »
- Early Childhood Immunisation read more »
- Generalist Community Nursing Service read more »
- MNCLHD Carer Program read more »
- Needle and Syringe Program (NSP) read more »
- Palliative Care read more »
- Podiatry Service read more »
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program read more »
- Sexual Assault Services read more »
- Stomal Therapy Service read more »
- Transitional Aged Care Program (TACP) read more »
- Women’s Health and Wellbeing read more »
- Wound Management Services read more »