Are you graduating? Start your career with us
Here on the Mid North Coast (MNC) we offer supported graduate programs through the GradStart recruitment process.
What we offer
- GradStart Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife programs.
- Support of an education team.
- Specialty and generalist clinical rotations.
- Unique interfacility rotations.
- Dedicated mentoring.
- Professional development opportunities and leave.
- Annual leave.
Where can I work and when can I start?
Specialty and generalist clinical rotations
You will get experience providing care in the areas of antenatal, labour and birth, postnatal and special care nursery.
You will have the opportunity to experience two, 6-month rotations across a variety of services.
How do I apply?
NSW Health Nursing and Midwifery Office coordinates recruitment for graduate nurses and midwives. NSW Health Local Health Districts and Specialty Networks (LHDs/SNs) recruit to their health facilities through the GradStart process.
What does the future hold?
Employment opportunities within MNCLHD
Employment opportunities within NSW Health