COVID Care in the Community (CCiC)
COVID Care in the Community (CCiC) is delivering telehealth to support the management and monitoring of people with COVID-19 within Mid North Coast Local Heath District.
Hours of operation are 8am to 5pm daily, seven (7) days per week.
Non-urgent clinical advice and support
For non-urgent clinical advice and support, care should be managed by the GP in the first instance.
To determine appropriateness for this program both the severity of illness (symptoms) and risk factors (medical and social) will be considered. We will prioritise and triage referrals based on high clinical need that cannot be self-managed or managed by their GP.
We will also assess suitability and facilitate referral for COVID Disease modifying agents including but not limited to monoclonal antibody therapy.
If your patient has a serious medical concern – call NSW Ambulance 000, please inform them that they are COVID-19 positive. If they present to the Emergency by private car, please ensure they wear a mask and inform staff of COVID-19 status.
Patients will qualify for the program if they have risk factors placing them at high risk of deterioration (as identified on the CCiC Referral Form).
Referrals will not be accepted unless the CCiC Referral Form is completed, ensuring your referral meets the eligibility criteria outlined.
Forward completed referral forms to:
Email: MNCLHD-CCICReferrals@health.nsw.gov.au. with ‘REFERRAL’ in the subject line.
- NSW COVID Care at Home Support Line on 1800 960 933
- Health Direct 1800 022 222
- Mental Health Access Line phone 1800 011 511
- After Hours GP Helpline – Healthy North Coast (hnc.org.au) phone 1800 931 158
- NSW Health Fact Sheets: COVID-19 guidelines and fact sheets – COVID-19 (Coronavirus) (nsw.gov.au)
- Information for Aboriginal Communities:
- Wellbeing Supports:
- Sonder Wellbeing App for NSW Health
- Accessing Mental Health Support
- Looking After your Mental Health during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Resilience Australia Food-relief-services.pdf (nsw.gov.au)
- Service NSW: