New visitation arrangementsSep 17, 2021
View the latest updates.
There are NO new COVID-19 cases on the Mid North Coast, however there have been sewage detections in recent weeks in the Port Macquarie-Hastings, Kempsey and Coffs Harbour local government areas.
In line with visitation arrangements across the state, from 5pm today (Friday 17 September) new visitor rules will apply at all our healthcare facilities to better protect our staff and patients.
Visitors will only be allowed for:
- seeking medical treatment
- obtaining medical supplies
- birthing women (one support person during birth and in postnatal ward)
- parents of children who are patients (can tag-team)
- both parents can attend Special Care Nursery
- end-of-life visit by up to two persons per day
- fulfilling carer’s responsibilities.
Any visitor allowed to attend a site will also need to comply with COVID-19 assessment questions. Thanks for your understanding at this time.