This service is provided to clients who require care of complex or chronic foot and lower limb conditions.
The service can only offer assessments to clients who have one or more of the following conditions:
- diabetes ulceration of the feet (current or history of ulceration)
- rheumatoid arthritis
- peripheral vascular disease
- peripheral neuropathy
- acute skin lesions (likelihood of ulceration or infection occurring)
- acute nail pathology (ingrown or infected)
- loss of mobility from a foot deformity that requires podiatry intervention to prevent further pathology ie club foot, partial foot amputation bio-mechanical abnormality.
If one or more of the above conditions are present, to receive an assessment, the client must also be:
- an aged pension card holder
- a disabled/invalid pension card holder
- a health care card holder over the age of 60 years.
All clients who are diabetic can receive a podiatry assessment, irrespective of their age or income status.
All new clients or assessments to the podiatry service must have a written referral from a health professional.
Bellingen NSW 2454
Referrals are processed via the Intake Service.
66 Norman Street (Corner of Laurie and Norman Streets)
Laurieton NSW 2443
345 Pacific Hwy
Coffs Harbour NSW 2450
14 Beech St
Dorrigo NSW 2453
119 River St
West Kempsey NSW 2440
100 Darruya Road
North Macksville NSW 2447
4 Fred Brain Avenue
Nambucca Heads NSW 2448
Port Macquarie NSW 2444
7-9 Steve Eagleton Drive
South West Rocks NSW 2431
69 High Street
Wauchope NSW 2446
29 Beach Street
Woolgoolga NSW 2456