Post-operative Total Hip or Total Knee Class
After your total hip or total knee replacement our physiotherapists will assist you and supervise your exercise program to recover muscle and joint function to assist your return to the activities that you enjoy.
This is a standardised rehabilitation program to facilitate a consistent and successful recovery from your operation.
Our physiotherapists will monitor your progress carefully and adjust your program according to your ability.
Coffs Harbour Health Campus
345 Pacific Highway
Coffs Harbour NSW 2450
To refer to Physiotherapy Services at Coffs Harbour specify the service you require and mail or fax your referral.
Referrals are triaged according to assessed urgency.
8am to 4.30pm
Monday to Friday except public holidays.
Kempsey District Hospital
119 River Street
Kempsey NSW 2440
Fax or email your referral.
Wednesday and Friday 1:15pm
Port Macquarie Base Hospital
Port Macquarie, NSW 2444
- Mail a referral letter to Physiotherapy Department PMBH or
- fax a referral letter or
- email a referral letter.
- Include the following information:
- the patient’s diagnosis and symptoms (particularly neurological)
- how long they have had it
- if it’s affecting activities of daily living or if the patient is off work because of the injury.
- Referrals are triaged 1, 2, 3, 4 according to the injury and the time since the injury occurred.
Post-Operative Total Knee Class
Mondays and Thursdays 3pm to 4pm.
Wauchope Community Health
69 High Street
Wauchope NSW 2446
Referrals to the service are accepted via email from a Doctor or Physiotherapist.
Tuesdays (contact the service for class times).