The Health District Board and Chief Executive are responsible for:
- Improving local patient outcomes and responding to issues that arise throughout our Local Health District
- Monitoring the performance of our Local Health District against performance measures in the LHD Service Agreement
- Delivering services and performance standards within an agreed budget, based on annual strategic and operating plans. This forms the basis of our Local Health District Service Agreement
- Ensuring services are provided efficiently and accountably. Production of Annual Reports that are subject to State financial accountability and audit frameworks
- Maintaining effective communication with local and State public health stakeholders.
MNCLHD Strategic Directions 2017 – 2021
The Governing Board is delighted to present the Mid North Coast Local Health District Strategic Directions 2017-2021.
We are extremely proud of our District and look forward to working closely with our communities and staff to achieve the Strategic Directions.
The Governing Board is confident this document provides an excellent framework within which to further enhance the contemporary, quality and safe health services we provide for Mid North Coast communities.
MNCLHD Governing Board
Warren Grimshaw AM
Dr John Barrett
Dr Jenny Beange
Dr Stephen Begbie
Dr Tim Francis
Dr Jo Sutherland