Good sexual health means making sure you have the knowledge, skills and ability to make informed sexual choices and act responsibly to protect your health and the health of others.
Many Sexually Transmitted Infections have no symptoms, and people often don’t know that they are infected. Fortunately many Sexually Transmitted Infections can be quickly and effectively treated
Fact sheets on a range of Sexually Transmissible Infections are available via the NSW Ministry of Health website:
Everyone who is sexually active needs to be thinking about regular sexual health check-ups with their GP or sexual health clinic.
North Coast HARP provides a range of Sexual Health services to the community including;
- Information and education about sexually transmissible infections and safe sex
- Screening, treatment and management of sexually transmitted infections
- Counselling for sexual health related issues
- Health promotion and education.
For more information on these clinics please contact your local service from the list below:
All services are free and confidential. Medicare cards are not required.
For more information
- NSW Sexual Health Infolink (SHIL) 1800 451 624 or visit the SHIL website
- Playsafe – Sexual health information for young people.
Services available at these locations
Coffs Harbour Health Campus,
345 Pacific Hwy,
Coffs Harbour NSW 2450
Phone 02 6656 7865
Late Men’s Clinic at Coffs Harbour Health Campus (Clinic 33) available for gay and bisexual men by appointment only – phone: 66 567865
Kempsey Community Health
West Kempsey NSW 2440
Phone 02 6561 2790
Port Macquarie Community Health Centre
Port Macquarie NSW 2444
Phone: (02) 6588 2750
Grafton Community Health Centre
Grafton NSW 2460
Phone 02 6641 8712
Fax 02 6641 8295